"Speech is an arrangement of notes that will never be played again."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald


I have realized that the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is.
-Alan Watts

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Relax, Enjoy, and Groove Out

Gonna be a short post tonight folks. Been listening to a very large amount of Blues lately and I've got a real gem for all of you. George "Buddy" Guy, one of the masters of Blues guitar singin his original song What Kind Of Woman Is This?


As an extra (and cause it's my blog and just cause I can) I'm going to enlighten you all to two incredible Elvis Costello song that were until this past weekend, unknown to me and I think they ought to be heard by more than just myself.  They both come from Costello's concept album The Delivery Man (2004). This album marks Costello's 21st studio album in his now 41 year music career.




Enjoy,


-S.

No comments:

Post a Comment