"Speech is an arrangement of notes that will never be played again."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald


I have realized that the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is.
-Alan Watts

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Image of the Night #4 - Cosmos Diner

©Steve Shilling II ALL RIGHTS RESERVED


My favorite diner in Manhattan, Cosmos Diner. It's got its ups and its down just like every other diner but we love them all anyway. They're open 24 hours, they're convenient, and they connect us to some former Americana US history that I love so much.  I'll be speaking to my friend who works there named Steve to see if he'd be interested in displaying a signed, matted copy of this image in Cosmos. I've got to speak with him before the end of next week as he'll be vacationing to Greece soon.

Best,



-S.


UPDATE: (March 3rd, 2012)- Cosmo's diner has apparently changed management and now is known as Orion Dinner and Grill. It's much flashier than before and I've not yet tried their food.

No comments:

Post a Comment