"Speech is an arrangement of notes that will never be played again."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald


I have realized that the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is.
-Alan Watts

Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Post to Fill Some Space

I've gotten into the habit of always carrying a camera on me and today I spent about seven hours scanning negatives. All are 35mm scanned images of only naturally lit images.
Here are a few of the favorites I've selected to display until I actually have something worth posting about.
Later today I'll be sitting down enjoying tea with an old friend of mine so I'm sure I'll have something to blog about. Till then...


Sincerely,


-S


©Steve Shilling

©Steve Shilling

©Steve Shilling

©Steve Shilling

©Steve Shilling

©Steve Shilling

Steve Shilling

No comments:

Post a Comment