"Speech is an arrangement of notes that will never be played again."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald


I have realized that the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is.
-Alan Watts

Friday, July 8, 2011

Union Station D.C.

I recently took a trip down to Washington D.C. which I'll get into briefly in the next post. In the mean time here are three images made from essentially the same object. If you've never been to D.C. I suggest going, especially if you;re a fan of architecture. I got off the train late at night/early in the (dark) morning and was not expecting to walk through such a magnificent train station. I'm used to crumby ol' Penn Station.

©Steve Shilling ALL RIGHTS RESERVED



©Steve Shilling ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

©Steve Shilling ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments:

Post a Comment