"Speech is an arrangement of notes that will never be played again."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald


I have realized that the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is.
-Alan Watts

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Never Ending: More Promotional Work

Recently I was asked to assist one of my friends on his short film. I accepted and was given the title of director of photography. The film is currently in its final stages. While I won't say anything about it I'll give you a look at an additional contribution of mine, the promotional poster.


I should mention that this is not the final draft of the poster as it is missing the location of the public screening. This will be taking place in a Brooklyn bar called The Way Station.
Located at:
683 Washington Ave
btw prospect and st marks
Prospect Heights, Brooklyn 11238
A to Washington or 2/3 to BK Museum or Q to 7th Ave
B45 to Washington Ave and Prospect Place (stops right in front of bar)

No comments:

Post a Comment