"Speech is an arrangement of notes that will never be played again."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald


I have realized that the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is.
-Alan Watts

Friday, February 17, 2012

100th Post - Recent Work

I've been neglecting this blog as well as the additional blog I run which, aside from some fundamental differences, shows the same work as I do here on One Hand Clapping.

Here is a compilation of the most recent work I've been focusing on:

Recent work

From left to right:
Arrangement for Yellows and Blues: Alegro con Brio - 2012;  36" x 29"  Pigment print from digital file
Arrangement for Reds and Blues: Larghetto con Motto - 2012; 36" x 29" Pigment print from digital file
Nocturne in E: Grave quasi Lamentoso - 2012; 36" x 29" Pigment print from digital file
Arrangement for Tones - 2012; 18" x 28" Pigment applied to mulberry paper

The less I say about them the more freedom I give to you in order to interpret them or better put, experience them as your own, in your own way.
Enjoy and thanks for sticking with me till now.
: )

Sincerely,

-S.

P.s. - To view the image larger than Blogger's native viewing window size please right click and select "open in new window" or "open in new tab."

No comments:

Post a Comment