"Speech is an arrangement of notes that will never be played again."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald


I have realized that the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is.
-Alan Watts

Saturday, November 5, 2011

New Filming Project - Never Ending...

     I've signed on to help a friend of mine (Joel Campbell) with a short feature film to begin shooting some time in February. He's set up an IndieGoGo page in order to raise some of the funds necessary to complete this film.

Here is the page: http://igg.me/p/48491?a=299839&i=shlk

     I'd appreciate any and all donations you can offer towards the making of this film. It's going to be an edition to my film reel which will assist in securing future cinematography jobs. Also it'd be appreciated because while the idea and creation of the project is ultimately Joel's I've been working closely with him tweaking the script and location scouting and I really feel that it can be if not an impressive looking film for the budget, certainly a big step towards something.
I believe that as it stands the film with be under the production of CIS Unlimited which is my friend Joel's production company name. The project will be completed in conjunction with Sophisticated Lions production company of which I am a co-founder along with my friend Anthony.
As I said earlier, any and all support you can show would be greatly appreciated, so please check out the campaign page.

No comments:

Post a Comment