"Speech is an arrangement of notes that will never be played again."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald


I have realized that the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is.
-Alan Watts

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Slides from a Recent Roll

As I mentioned earlier I recently purchased and shot my way through a roll of Agfa Digibase CR200 slide film and here are some of the images. Forgive the poor scans, my scanner is seriously on it's last few weeks.
There will be soon to follow a short photo-narrative...whatever you want to call it. It's just a small compiling of the last frames on the roll I shot. It focuses on a single train station in Auberndale, Queens.

Hope you enjoy,


-S.

©Steve Shilling II - 2011

©Steve Shilling II - 2011

©Steve Shilling II - 2011

©Steve Shilling II - 2011




No comments:

Post a Comment