"Speech is an arrangement of notes that will never be played again."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald


I have realized that the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is.
-Alan Watts

Friday, August 26, 2011

Hurricane Irene

Hurricane Irene is really starting to get in the way these days.  Recently MAyor of New York City Michael Bloomberg has issued a mandatory evacuation for all areas that reside within what has been deemed Zone A.
Zone A is as follows:
Battery Park
Southern Manhattan
Staten Island
Coney Island

I mat be missing some but I'm currently without computer of television to double check these facts. No, the weather's just fine I just have no power cable at the moment and in general I've got no television.  What I can be sure of is that I refuse to have some hurricane come along and ruin things. I've recently hit that point in life that rarely comes around. It's that point where you swear everything is amazing. You wake up feeling great and happy to be alive and I'm not about to let Irene ruin that for me.

As I am not in an area listed for mandatory evacuation I'l be choosing to stay right where I m...tho maybe I'll come down from my 17th floor.

More info HERE.


Stay safe everyone.


Sincerely,



-S.

No comments:

Post a Comment