"Speech is an arrangement of notes that will never be played again."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald


I have realized that the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is.
-Alan Watts

Friday, May 20, 2011

Image of the Night #1 - 'Urban'

Doing my best to get back into the swing of blogging. Recently I've begun working (interning) at Hearst Corporation and it's been rather exciting, if not time consuming.  Anyway I just wanted to pop on and deliver an 'Image of the Night'...now, no guaranteeing this is even going to be a regular occurring post...more likely it'll be a quite irregularly occurring post but I'm going to do my best.



©Steve Shilling II AL RIGHTS RESERVED


Featured is a piece I recently shot simply called 'Urban.' It is a piece that's for sale and if anyone is considering buying a print please email me at: SRS2Photo@Gmail.com.

Sincerely,


-S

No comments:

Post a Comment