"Speech is an arrangement of notes that will never be played again."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald


I have realized that the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is.
-Alan Watts

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Beautiful Live Music

I've always been one to chose studio recordings over live renditions when prowling Youtube but I came across a live version of one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite bands and I've got to share with you all. The song is called To Build a Home and is being performed by Patrick Watson with accompanying orchestration. To Build a Home is featured on the band The Cinematic Orchestra's most recent studio album entitled Ma Fleur. For further reading about the band, album, and artist please resort to the links provided.
Enjoy.


As An added bonus I've decided to share their awe inspiring live performance of Breathe. This song can also be found on their Ma Fleur album.  The accompanying female vocalist is Eska Mtungwazi who's family hails from Zimbabwe.




Sincerely,

-S.


No comments:

Post a Comment